Job Vacancy: Pump Attendants (5 Positions
Table of Contents
Company: Shell Gas Station
Location: Regent and King Street
Job Description: Shell Gas Station is currently seeking five energetic and customer-focused individuals to join our team as Pump Attendants. As a Pump Attendant, you will play a crucial role in providing excellent service to our customers and ensuring the smooth operation of the fuel dispensing area.
- Dispensing fuel to customers efficiently and accurately.
- Providing exceptional customer service by addressing inquiries and concerns.
- Maintaining cleanliness and orderliness in the fueling area.
- Performing routine checks on fuel dispensing equipment.
- Assisting customers with additional services as needed.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a customer service role is preferred.
- Ability to handle cash transactions and make change accurately.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic math skills.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are invited to apply by either calling 628-6336 or visiting our Shell Gas Station located at Regent and King Street. Please submit your resume and be prepared for a brief interview.
Closing Date: The closing date for applications is January 7th, 2024. Late applications will not be considered.
Shell Gas Station is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.