We are seeking experienced Concrete Block Makers to join our team in Linden. As a Concrete Block Maker, you will be responsible for producing high-quality concrete blocks, including 4 and 6-inch blocks, crowns, and other specially requested blocks.
Responsibilities of the Concrete block Makers :
- Operate concrete block-making machinery to produce blocks according to specifications.
- Mix and pour concrete into molds to create blocks of various sizes and shapes.
- Cut and finish blocks using hand tools or power tools.
- Ensure that blocks are of high quality and meet customer specifications.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Follow safety guidelines and regulations at all times.
- Proven experience as a Concrete Block Maker, with expertise in making 4 and 6-inch blocks, crowns, and other special requested blocks.
- Knowledge of the tools used production of concrete blocks.
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and specifications.
- Physically fit and able to lift heavy loads.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to producing high-quality work.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
To apply for this open position for Concrete block Makers, please call +(592)6650992 to schedule an interview. We look forward to hearing from you!
Find daily jobs in Guyana by joining our telegram channel below :
If you need help with writing your application letter read this article Master the Art of Writing How to write your application letter in Guyana